Canadian coastal ruggedness comes together with an old world storyteller in our signature Tofino Backpack in its latest incarnation. Featuring our collection of sacred heritage weavings from Peru ~ artfully hand crafted and embedded with ancient symbols, transporting us to a time with sun, moon and star guided ones path.
Made from durable & water resistant waxed canvas and featuring a one of a kind weaving from Peru that doubles as a front pocket, the Tofino backpack comes complete with leather adjustable straps, zipper closure and one inner pocket.
• Made from American made water resistant tan waxed canvas
• Featuring front wool pocket in 'Chasing Valleys' weaving
• Brown cowhide adjustable backpack straps with brass fittings
• Thick natural off-white canvas lining with one inner pocket
• Measures 14" across x 12" in height to 3" gusset
• Brass YKK metal zipper and leather zipper pull
• Handle on top with a 3" drop
Each textile in this limited edition collection was purchased directly from local Quechua weavers and small businesses in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Each textile is woven entirely by hand on back strap loom with wool sustainably shorn from local sheep and naturally dyed with local plants. Weaving is a way of life for these women and deeply embedded in their culture. Each textile tells a story interwoven with symbols from culture, nature & the cosmos.
Textiles ethically sourced worldwide.
Always hand crafted in Canada.
10% off your next order...
So many new arrivals...