Luscious brown leather and heritage weavings come together in our artfully hand crafted 'Viajero' crossbody bag, meaning 'traveler' in Spanish. Featuring our collection of sacred weavings from Peru, each textile is embedded with mystical and celestial representations of the sun, moon and stars.
Made from durable & lush brown cowhide and featuring a one of a kind weaving from Peru, the Viajero crossbody comes complete with a leather adjustable strap, zipper closure, clip-on tassel and one inner pocket.
• Made from brown naturally treated cowhide authentic leather
• Featuring front wool inset in 'Compass Star' weaving
• Brown cowhide adjustable strap with brass fittings
• Thick natural off-white canvas lining with one inner pocket
• Measures 14" across x 11" in height to 4" gusset
• Brass YKK metal zipper closure
• Leather clip-on tassel
Each textile in this limited edition collection was purchased directly from local Quechua weavers and small businesses in the Sacred Valley of Peru. Each textile is woven entirely by hand on back strap loom with wool sustainably shorn from local sheep and naturally dyed with local plants. Weaving is a way of life for these women and deeply embedded in their culture. Each textile tells a story interwoven with symbols from culture, nature & the cosmos.
Textiles ethically sourced worldwide.
Always hand crafted in Canada.
10% off your next order...
So many new arrivals...