Introducing our Geometry Oversized Foldover Pouch, made from the most gorgeous and rare vintage textiles. This piece is made from a remnant of an otherwise damaged Mayan huipil blouse, sourced from the ChiChi market in Guatemala. A beautiful one of a kind bag - take it out with you for dinner or drinks or use in your larger bag as an organizer for your phone, cosmetics etc. A beautiful and one of a kind accessory to elevate any outfit.
• Made with a one of a kind hand woven Mayan huipil blouse
• Solid leather base on both sides
• Natural cotton off-white canvas lining
• Measures 10" across and 9" in height with 3" gusset
• Beautiful and sturdy YKK brass zipper closure
• Includes leather wristlet strap with brass clip
This textile was sourced from the flea markets of Guatemala and is available in very limited quantities. Some of these textiles are vintage and thus, may have some imperfections such as subtle age spots, previous seam marks or discolouration.
The location of the print may vary slightly from the photo as we cut from different sections of this one of a kind textile.
Let's keep in touch!
Would you like to get a heads up when we're having a sale or launching new products? Join our MAILING LIST!
Enjoy 10% off your next order when you sign up!
10% off your next order...
So many new arrivals...