I thought I would do a post showing how we might pair some of our pastel and gold clutch's in a couple different ways. When I designed the bag I was thinking about Spring & Summer weddings. But, as shown here, I think it would look great with cutoffs and a little kimono jacket. You could even just wear a tank top with cutoffs and bring it all together with some beautiful accessories and shoes. By the way, how sweet is that lace on the denim cutoffs? I sense a DIY project coming on!
A few things about these suede/metallic clutch's.
1. They were made with weddings in mind so if you are buying for your wedding party and you are looking for more than three, you should contact us for a quote.
2. The suede is actually available in a multitude of colors and we will be expanding the offerings over the next month or so. For now we are offering mauve purple and mint green. (pale pink and champagne will be on the way later this month.) Any other color is by special request.
Look No. 1
1. Bead necklace by Anthropologie.
2.Gold shoes by Modcloth.
3.Lace dress from my Pinterest.
4. Our aqua & gold clutch, available in the shop.
Look No. 2
1. Jade kimono by Topshop.
2.Gold & Turquoise necklace by Anthropologie.
3. Our aqua & gold clutch, available in the shop.
4. Denim & lace cutoffs from Spool 72.
5. Gold shoes from Modcloth.