Introducing our Tofino Backpack - inspired by the surf town of Tofino on Vancouver Island, this bag blends a bohemian spirit with rugged utility. Crafted from waxed canvas, it is built to be versatile ~ from the demands of a backcountry Canadian rainforest trail to the vibrant Vancouver streets. What sets it apart is its front pocket made from Pendleton wool, showcasing the rich cultural history of Native American west coast traditions.
With its brown cowhide adjustable straps, thick natural off-white canvas lining, and convenient inner pocket, the Tofino Backpack is as practical as it is stylish.
• Made from American made waxed canvas
• Featuring luxury blanket weight Pendleton wool front pocket
• Brown cowhide adjustable backpack straps
• Thick natural canvas lining with one inner pocket
• Measures 14" across x 12" in height to 3" gusset
• Brass YKK metal zipper and leather zipper pull
• Handle on top with a 3" drop
As an added bonus, the waxed canvas material not only delivers durability but also develops a beautiful worn-in look over time, reminiscent of aged leather. The Tofino Backpack is more than just a bag; it's a statement piece that celebrates the connection between nature, culture, and style.
Receive 10% off your next order when you subscribe to our mailing list with free shipping on orders over $250.
We will keep you notified when we launch new collections or have sales that are exclusive to subscribers.